I got the idea to go through my Photobooth from The Dainty Squid. I always take pictures & then forget about them. Here are a few that I thought depicted 2010 fairly well. Honestly, I’m glad to see 2010 go. Not that it was horrible; a lot of good things happened. But, I’m so ready for 2011. I feel like it’s going to be a really great year. My plans for New Year’s Eve include going out to eat at a really lovely Italian restaurant with some old friends & after that going to a party to ring in the New Year with some new friends. I met some amazing people in 2010. With all this in mind, here is my small (I think realistic) list of resolutions for 2011.
My 2011 New Years Resolutions:
- Make a greater effort to keep in touch with those that are important to me. Call, Skype, email, write letters, make plans to visit them, make them feel important.
- Find good & healthy ways to control my stress. Do yoga, exercise, pray, whatever it takes to keep me stress-free in 2011.
- STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK. Seriously, just stop. 2010 had way too much of that.
- Read more. I think this was one of my resolutions last year. I’ve been kind of bad about not reading lately. This needs to change. I’m an English teacher for goodness sakes!
- Blog more! I want to take this blog up a notch & make it something truly creative & inspiring.
- Make sure what I am doing is what I Love. I pledge to be true to myself this year.